Drains emergencies can arise at any time and dealing with the impact can be very stressful. If an emergency happens, or if you need drains maintenance services, you want a skilled professional operator who will take the time to help you.
Don’t trust your emergency to amateurs call 0800 084 1122.
Open 24 hours a day …
… even if its Sunday
Fixed Price Work
Dyno-Rod drainage clearance and repair services have been helping customers for over 40 years and can solve your blocked drain emergency quickly.
…. and the help you need is always ready from Dyno-Rod, 24 hours a day.
24 Hour Fixed Price Drains Services
Dyno-Rod drainage services engineers have an armory of techniques to use
to ensure that blockages are not only properly cleared but that they do not re-occur.
- Drain Rodding – blockage elimination with steel rods.
- High Pressure Water Jetting – powerful water jets which strip deposits from pipe walls, flush out waste and restore full flow.
- Electro-Mechanical Cleaning – Flexible steel cables fitted with blades and cutters that quickly through debris, hardened deposits, tree roots etc.
- Drain Repairs – Repairing and renovating drains with the minimum of cost and disruption. Dyno-Rod has a range of solutions from No-Dig technologies including in2 through to various lining techniques and excavation repairs.
- Tanker Jetting – For use when cleaning larger sewers or culverts and a substantial flow of water (up to 50 gallons a minute) is required.
- Every job is fully assessed and quoted for free of charge. The drains clearance service is a fixed price offer; make sure that you get a quotation before any work starts so that you know what price you will pay.
- Don’t let dead leaves and garden waste clog your drains in the summer/ autumn, regularly inspect any visible drains channels and clear out waste before it builds up. You might avoid your next emergency and not need to call out the Dyno-Rod experts for help. .
- Dyno-Rod offer a formal assessment as to how the task will be achieved, available in writing if required. So if you have a complex job make sure that you ask for this so that you know exactly what you are paying for.
- Getting your drains checked regularly using Dyno-Rod’s CCTV drain inspection service enables you to keep an ongoing check on the structural condition of any drain or section of pipework. If you have an old or problematic drainage system you should consider using this service to avoid very costly emergencies.